People travel from all over the world for a taste of Kansas City-Style Barbecue and many believe it’s the premiere bbq experience. Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue, a Kansas-owned company, started in 1957, by founder Russ Fiorella, provides hickory-smoked ribs, brisket, burnt ends and more to customers. Whether you’re visiting one of their five KC area restaurants, hosting a catered barbecue event, or ordering dinner online for home delivery, you’ll soon discover why Jack Stack has won numerous awards and was named the best in the country by Zagat.
Jack Stack BBQ Shooters
1/2 lb. Jack Stack Beef Burnt Ends
16 oz. Jack Stack Hickory Pit Beans
15 oz. Jack Stack Cheesy Corn Bake
8 oz. Jack Stack Original BBQ Sauce
8 shot glasses, or substitute small, clear disposable cups
Green onions, sliced
- Heat Burnt Ends, Beans, and Corn according to package directions (or follow instructions on page 4 of Jack Stack’s Guide to Remarkable Barbecue that comes with packaged Jack Stack barbecue)
- Place burnt end cube into shot glass.
- Add 1 1/2 oz. of Hickory Pit Beans then 1 1/2 oz. of Cheesy Corn Bake to create a layered effect.
- Place burnt end cube on top of Cheesy Corn Bake and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
- Garnish with green onions.
Now You’re Cookin’,