I doubt that my Mom remembers giving me this list; I keep it taped to the inside of my cupboard door so I often see it when I’m searching for ingredients in the kitchen.
|#4 on this list definitely describes my Mom, Jeaneane;
I’m thankful she’s my cheer leader.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy that is worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, Persistence, Persistence!
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions. power, or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be a self-starter.
16. Be decisive even if it means you will sometimes be wrong.
17. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every are of your life.
18. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things that you didn’t do more than the one you did.
19. Take care of your family and say I LOVE YOU.
20. Don’t do anything your mother wouldn’t be proud of!
Now You’re Cookin’,